Warehouse / Project Management
The Warehouse / Project Manager will perform a variety of tasks in two facets.
As a warehouse manager they will perform warehouse stocking, maintain inventory, work with VMIprograms and prep materials for solar PV installations.
As a project manager they will work with the designer and sales team to bring projects from contract to ‘ready to build’ state. They will coordinate with the designer and operations manager in scheduling projects and will handle client interaction when scheduling.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage daily warehouse operations;
• Managing inventory levels and working with VMI programs from vendors.
• Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness standards of the warehouse.
• Prepares materials for jobs and sets up job cubbies using project B.O.M created by designer.
• Conducting regular checks and maintenance functions of vehicles and machinery (checking
and maintaining, changing fluid levels and oil, etc.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical count.
Project Management Duties:
• Manage Field Schedule
• Contact Clients regarding scheduling and schedule changes
• Schedule system commissioning with inspection authorities and electrical providers
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong communication skills in both verbal and written (email).
• Flexible schedule and willing to work OT when needed to ensure all tasks are met daily.
• Establish priorities and ability to multi-task
• Intermediate to Strong computer skills - Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Ability to lead and foster a team environment
Compensation: Competitive salary, based on experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Solar Installation Experience
• Solar Project Management