Training and Development Associate
Training and Development Associate
Pre and Post Sale, Tigo
Job Posting: June 13, 2017
TIGO APPLICATIONS TEAM OVERVIEW
Tigo Training and Development is a services group, core to the company’s success. At Tigo Training and Development we cover pre and post sales training activities worldwide, as well as in house project management and product enhancements.
In Tigo Training and Development, we're looking for high energy people who thrive on delivering the best customer experience possible. Warm and casual, yet knowledgeable, professional and to the point. We are experts that strive to exceed the customer's expectations with every interaction.
As a Tigo Training and Development Associate you will train and educate original equipment manufacturing partners, solar distributors and photovoltaic installers. Your goal is to help them realize the full potential of Tigo offerings through accelerated adoption and productive use of Tigo’s hardware, software and services.
Thanks to your day to day customer interaction, you’ll become an internal source of information, with invaluable field feedback. Part of your responsibility is to communicate those to back, to help the company drive improvements. You’ll own and qualify proposed solutions and projects, which relate to your respective clients, markets, and/or areas of expertise.
Your customer relationship and problem solving abilities will earn the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you engage, educate, excite, and empower those around you.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with your team members and global sales teams in order to grow client relationships by owning the technical aspects of Tigo products and services in the relationship
- Make necessary engineering calculations to support product selection and recommendation
- Provide technical in person and online training sessions, webinars, and presentations regarding design, installation and commission of Tigo products to PV module partners, solar distributors and solar PV installers
- Identify product requirements and provide input to product enhancements and system improvements
- Work closely with engineering and system QA teams to fine tune product requirements before release
- Own and drive product / process / feature associated with key accounts and / or regions
- Verify accuracy and fine tune Tigo technical manuals in general and for specific clients, and contribute to online resources with current equipment and processes
- Maintain an elite level of product knowledge in the Tigo system; hardware and software products, and service offerings
- Continuously learn through others, self- educate, share specialized knowledge, and expertly demonstrate and present the newest solution offerings
- Superior customer service/people rapport building skills, both 1:1 and in a group environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and multi-tasking ability
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, public facing environment
- Exemplary presentation skills
- Team player and ability to get along with others
-Travel up to 40% including international travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 2-5 years of industry experience designing, installing or servicing PV systems, or related
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT TIGO
Tigo is a dynamic company, which is dedicated to indulging its customer and setting the highest standard in the solar industry. Join us and become a part of a passionate energetic team; be part of global success. In Tigo Customer Care, we will invest in your development and education, while encouraging you to make the most of your Customer Care Career. So if you have an aptitude for learning and contributing as well as a passion for people and technology – we want to hear from you!
Email your cover letter and resume to Gal Bauer, Tigo’s Director of Training and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.