Caribbean Solar Company (CSC) is seeking a self-motivated, independent and responsible individual to work as a Lead Electrician for our solar company.
CSC is a full service solar photovoltaic sales and installation company, and a certified Tesla Installer for energy storage solutions. We offer grid-tied, battery backup and off grid solutions to customers in the US Virgin Islands. CSC has a solid reputation for high quality installations and excellent customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be interested in renewable energy, green technology and helping our customers save money. They will cultivate a positive work environment, run an efficient team and apply critical thinking to overcome obstacles. This is a full-time position.
• Manage electrical projects and supervise electrical technicians
• Perform potential job site assessments and make necessary calculations for install design
• Plan and manage inventory for jobs
• Work with office management to track/update electrical inventory
• Install electrical service equipment, wiring and devices required for the installation of residential and commercial solar PV systems
• All electrical work must meet or exceed the current National Electrical Code
• Troubleshoot PV systems and resolve electrical issues
• Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer
• Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient and professional manner
• Must have an active Journeyman Electrician license
• 1-2+ years’ Job Foreman/Management experience
• Ability to calculate total load amperage ratings, wattages, KW & KVA sizes
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the project
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Knowledge of battery back-up systems is a plus
• Verifiable references
• Drive for results- Capability to encourage teams to perform effectively so that the company can excel.
• Team player- works well in teams.
• Decision making ability- Able to maneuver and influence complex situations to drive alignment and decision making.
• Good Communication skills- Ability to communicate well with executive level team members.
• Diversity & Inclusion- The ability to account for one’s own and other’s world views and identify opportunities, make decisions, and resolve conflicts in ways that optimizes differences for better, longer lasting, and more creative solutions.
Interested and qualified candidates may call: 340.514.1712 or send resume with minimum 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org