Renewable Energy Service Technicians
Local Renewable Energy Company Seeks Service Technicians
Sundance Power Systems is the Southeast’s original installer of solar electric, solar hot water, and radiant floor heating in western North Carolina.
We are currently looking for qualified and motivated Service technicians interested in growing with our expanding team. The Service technician will be part of a team installing and servicing a wide variety of photovoltaic, solar hot water, and heating systems. This is a full-time permanent position based out of our Weaverville, NC office.
Job Responsibilities and Skills Needed
• Troubleshooting Renewable energy and Heating systems
• Maintain a clean and orderly job site
• Ensure that tools are used safely and appropriately
• Be presentable and carry oneself in a professional manner
• Must have strong time management and organizational skills
• Must demonstrate integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Mechanical aptitude and proficiency in troubleshooting methods
Applicants should have experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and/or construction fields and proficiency in proper troubleshooting techniques. HVAC or Plumbing license is a plus but not required. You must have a valid driver license and the ability to safely operate company vehicles with trailers attached. This position requires working at heights and in the outside environment; you must be able to lift 70 lbs. Good customer service skills and clean driving record are required. Technical AAS or military experience a plus.
Pay based on experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to HR@Sundancepower.com. Please put SERVICE TECHNICIAN in the subject line. Tell us why you would be a great fit for our culture and the position. We kindly request that all applicants refrain from calling in to check on the status of their application.