Renewable Energy Field Technicians
Local Renewable Energy Company Seeks Field Technicians
Sundance Power Systems is the Southeast’s original installer of solar electric, solar hot water, and radiant floor heating in western North Carolina.
We are Currently looking for field technicians at all levels of expertise interested in growing with our expanding team. The field technician is directly responsible for the installation of renewable energy and heating systems. This is a full-time permanent position based out of our Weaverville, NC office.
Job Responsibilities and Skills Needed
• Install all system components according to manufacturer specifications and Sundance Power Systems standards
• Maintain a clean and orderly job site
• Ensure that tools are used safely and appropriately
• Be presentable and carry oneself in a professional manner
• Must have strong time management and organizational skills
• Must demonstrate integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Mechanical aptitude
Experience in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and/or renewable energy, a plus, but not required. You must have a valid driver license and the ability to safely operate company vehicles with trailers attached. This position requires working at heights and in the outside environment; you must be able to lift 70 lbs. Good customer service skills and clean driving record are required.
If this posting speaks to your interest, send a cover letter and resume to HR@Sundancepower.com. Please put FIELD TECHNICIAN in the subject line. Tell us why you would be a great fit for our culture and the position. We kindly request that all applicants refrain from calling in to check on the status of their application.