- Facilitate new client onboarding
- Serve as the lead contact for both communication and client relationship management between Company and clients
- Field client requests, appropriately route requests internally, and update clients on job status
- Manage delivery of routine client reports and development of custom reports
- Verify that Company is meeting its contractual requirements to clients
- Project management and warranty management administration for clients
- Manage client spare parts inventory and material procurement
- Ensure premium level client service and satisfaction
- Infrequent and minimal overnight travel as necessary
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change with continued growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience
- Basic computer skills, and experience Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, drug test, and motor vehicle record review. Our presumption is that prospective employees are eligible to work here. Criminal convictions do not automatically disqualify finalists from employment.
This position is a full-time salaried position with compensation commensurate with experience. CSS works to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible full-time that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected. Additional benefits include:
- Simple IRA account with Company matching 3%
- Company-sponsored health insurance plan with 80% of employee premium and 10% of spouse and/or dependent premium paid by company
- Reimbursement at per diem rates for reasonable work-related travel expenses
- Long term disability insurance coverage
- Company provided cell phone and plan
- Company paid professional development/training opportunities
- Six paid holidays
- 96 PTO hours annually
Interested candidates should email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
We exist to deliver premium client satisfaction while maximizing every possible solar kWh.
Carolina Solar Services is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.