SMA to Showcase New Power+ Solution with Nationwide Road Show
Today SMA America announced that it will travel the U.S. beginning March 7 for its Optimization Redefined 2017 tour. The tour will make 16 scheduled stops in cities along the East Coast, West Coast and Texas, partnering with Authorized Distributors to host the events.
Optimization Redefined will showcase SMA’s new, game-changing Power+ Solution, which will optimize residential systems. The Power+ Solution is the best way to easily comply with 2014 and 2017 NEC requirements. It is fast to install and provides greater energy production with fewer components.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for SMA to connect with many of its valuable partners and customers across the U.S. who have given us amazing support,” said Brad Dore, director of marketing for SMA. “We are eager to meet them and give them hands-on access to the new Power+ Solution, because we truly believe it will redefine residential solar.”
Those who attend an event will be eligible for NABCEP continuing education credits.
The tour schedule includes the following stops:
· March 7: Rochester, N.Y., with CED Greentech
· March 8: Kingston, N.Y., with CED Greentech
· March 10: Enfield, Conn., with CED Greentech
· March 14: Brockton, Mass., with NEEDCO
· March 15: Seacaucus, N.J., with Allied Building Products
· March 16: Pennsauken, N.J., with Krannich
· March 17: Cranbury, N.J., with Soligent
· March 21: Charleston, S.C., with Wesco
· March 23: Orlando, Fla., with AEE Solar
· March 28: Alvarado, Texas, with The Power Store
· March 30: Austin, Texas, with Gexpro
· April 4: Phoenix, Ariz., with Wesco
· April 6: San Diego, Calif., with Rexel
· April 7: Riverside, Calif., with CED Greentech
· April 11: Chino, Calif., with Soligent
· April 13: Sacramento, Calif., with Soligent
The SMA Group with anticipated sales of about €1 billion in 2016 is the global market leader for solar inverters, a key component of all PV plants, and offers innovative key technologies for future power supply structures. It is headquartered in Niestetal, near Kassel, Germany, and is represented in 20 countries. The Group employs more than 3,000 people worldwide. SMA has an extensive range of products, which offers the right inverters for all module types and plant sizes; for small residential systems as well as large-scale plants, grid-connected photovoltaic systems as well as off-grid and hybrid systems. Moreover, SMA offers system technology for various battery technologies and system sizes and collaborates with renowned battery manufacturers and companies from the automotive industry. The SMA technology is protected by about 700 patents and utility models worldwide. The range of services is supplemented by comprehensive services and operational management of large-scale PV power plants. Since 2008, the Group’s parent company, SMA Solar Technology AG, has been listed on the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (S92) and is currently the only company in the solar industry that is listed in the TecDAX index. www.SMA-America.com