Technical Solar Sales and Design Specialist
Solar Technical Sales and Design Associate
Solar is BACK in Nevada!
Simple Power, a leading local solar installation and sales company in the Reno/Tahoe area is looking for a Technical Sales and Design Associate. Join Simple Power in this exciting and fast growing solar industry.
- Experience in sales in the solar industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge in PV system design and installation
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- A keen ability to problem solve and work independently
- A strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- A desire to be a team player and work well with others to accomplish a common goal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to climb ladders and work on roofs to obtain site analysis information
- Must have a clean driving record, and be able to safely operate company vehicles.
- Experience with Autocad with training available for the right person
- Willingness to step into other roles as necessary
- NABCEP certification or willingness to pursue this with support from the company
- Solar installation experience is a plus
Job duties include:
- Fostering a positive client relationship throughout the entire life-cycle of the sale
- Traveling to project sites to conduct site analyses and meeting with potential clients
- Producing professional and compelling project proposals and contracts for clients
- Designing code compliant, safe and efficient PV solar systems
- Preparing permit packages for submittal to local permitting agencies
- Creating accurate project bill of materials
- Placing equipment orders as necessary
- Stepping in to various other company roles as necessary from time to time
COMPENSATION AND TERMS
Position is full-time
Salary plus commissions DOE, and full benefit package
Employee may choose to work in either our Reno, NV or Truckee, CA location
Please apply with resume and cover letter.