Since our founding in 2003, ReVision grown from two guys in a garage to more than 190 employees across five locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Solar Installer position is part of the installation and service team responsible for the highest quality installation of solar electric (PV) and other complementary systems for residential, commercial and nonprofit-based clients. The year-round work outlined below will be carried out in various environments, including rooftops, attics, basements, and fields.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
• Assist the Lead Installer/Project Manager with quality solar electric installations
• Assist with site preparation and staging
• Assist with project loading to ensure all necessary materials and tools arrive on the job site
• Assist with overall crew and job site safety
• Help maintain tools and trucks in excellent condition
• Maintain professional presence on site through site cleanliness
• Must have and maintain a clean and valid driver’s record
• Must have electrical, construction, and/or roofing experience
• Must have excellent customer service skills in every interaction
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with others
• Must be able to comfortably lift 40 lbs., climb ladders, work on roofs and in crawl spaces in varying hot and cold temperatures
• Familiarity with hand tools and basic construction techniques
• Teamwork – able to establish collaborative working relationships with peers and supervisors
• Basic computer competence (including commonly used software, internet and email)
• Code of Conduct – act accordingly as a guest at our customer’s home
• Strong desire to work for a renewable energy company, and interest in professional development
• A passion for energy efficiency and a drive to transition New England away from fossil fuel dependence
• OSHA 10 hour safety course
• Solar certification/training preferred
Applicatnts are encouraged to apply through our website: https://www.revisionenergy.com/about-revision/careers/
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
**External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.