SENIOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE (PRE SALES)
Join a dynamic, fun and challenging marketing team for an established and respected manufacturer in the solar industry. Our marketing campaigns and resources generate hundreds of new leads per month. We are seeking a motivated, seasoned and savvy individual who can turn some of those leads into opportunities for a national sales team and a network of distribution partners.
The Senior Customer Success Representative is the first representative of the IronRidge brand, and holds the keys to delivering a top-notch experience to prospective customers.
On a daily basis, you'll ensure that the interest generated by marketing campaigns results in customers who are truly engaged and prepared to purchase. Your role is also to connect customers with field sales and channel partners, and help these teams be successful in meeting the customer's needs. Thus, you are truly a facilitator driving the sales funnel with proactive support across the board. In addition to fielding inbound requests and nurturing them into opportunities, this role also engages in outbound calling and emailing of targeted audiences that have expressed interest in our products.
- • Oversee inbound lead flow, perform follow-up with “sales ready” leads, and transfer qualified leads to the appropriate sales person or channel partner.
• Identify and prospect into target accounts and regions, ensuring a consistent flow of new leads to channel partners and field sales team.
• Perform routine follow up calls to partners and end users after opportunities have been assigned in order to collect post-sales information.
• Record activities and results in Salesforce, then provide detailed feedback and reporting to the Sales and Marketing teams in order to continue improving the efficiency and efficacy of operations.
• Aid in the development of new call scripts, email templates, processes, and reports.
• Maintain up-to-date and extensive knowledge of IronRidge product offerings, industry trends and competitive offerings.
• Listen and assess customer needs, then communicate a customized and compelling value proposition that addresses those needs.
- • 2-3 years of experience in similar inside sales position
• Bachelors’ degree or higher in Business, English, Communications, or Engineering
• Deep industry knowledge and insight about target audiences (solar installers, roofing contractors, green energy consultants)
• Experience using Salesforce or other CRM system. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems experience, along with working knowledge of entire MS-Office suite of applications
• Good listener and communicator, able to articulate the experience of the user or customer
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills with ability to present and effectively engage target audience.
- • Motivated and self-starting sales person, who seeks to understand his/her customer, their needs, and their hold-ups, then working hard to address them
• Naturally inquisitive, demonstrating the ability to identify personal knowledge gaps, as well as the enthusiasm to proactively fill them
• Strategic contributor, identifying weaknesses in processes and facilitating efforts to address them
• Shrewd businessperson, using company resources efficiently and avoiding wasteful practices
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented, never failing to meet the expectations of a single customer or partner, nor failing to record your activities and efforts in Salesforce
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This position will be based out of our Hayward, CA headquarters.