Summary of the Office Coordinator:
The Office Coordinator position serves as the face of the company and must provide excellent customer service and exhibit professionalism. The office coordinator will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The office coordinator ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes to document control and communications across all departments. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. This position will be based out of our PSG Energy Group office in Pittsboro, Indiana for about 6 months and then could possible move to a downtown Indianapolis office.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Act as the executive administrative assistant
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Ordering and maintenance of office and building supplies/equipment. Ensure all office equipment is properly maintained (copier, shredder, coffee makers, printers and phones)
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
• 3 years of experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role; experience in the construction industry is a plus.
• Must be able to multitask, meet deadlines, and work independently
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
• High school diploma; Associate’s degree preferred
This job description shall remain fluid and will be reviewed on an as needed basis.