ReVision Energy is fortunate to be growing! Since inception in 2003, we have grown from two guys in a garage to more than 170 employees in our five locations. Our hiring philosophy is to attract exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empower them to be the best professionals in the industry. We use a non-hierarchical 'distributed leadership’ approach to management with small teams comprised of individuals from across the company to help guide specific function areas in the two realms of sales and operations. Our Liberty, ME location is currently looking to grow their team by adding licensed Electricians to the Operations / Install team.
• State of Maine Journeyman or Master Electrician license and at least 1 years of related experience
• Must have previous experience working in construction and carpentry; preferably roof work
• Comprehensive understanding of the NEC as it relates to the installation of solar electric systems in a variety of applications and interconnection scenarios.
• Competence in design of PV systems including electrical wire sizing, conduit sizing, installation methods, conduit bending, etc.
• Familiarity with available equipment
• Basic competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e mail and web based applications
• Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (desired but not required)
• OSHA 10 hour
• NABCEP certification
• Other PV manufacturer certification/training
We are also hiring for our locations in Portland, ME; Brentwood, NH and N. Andover, MA. If interested, please apply online by visiting our website: www.revisionenergy.com and click on Careers at the top of the page.
Email inquiries to email@example.com