Power Panel is a unique company at the intersection of R&D, environmental innovation, and life-sustaining technologies. The core product line is a hybrid solar energy system that generates and stores electricity and hot water in the same footprint better than any comparable technology on the market. In addition to innovative energy solutions, Power Panel is developing an ecosystem of products which provide the most critical resources to people across the planet, including fresh food and clean water.
Founded and manufactured in Detroit, Michigan with demonstration projects throughout the globe, Power Panel has proven its core technologies in “real-world” applications. With strategic and investment support from the founder and CEO of one of the nation’s largest commercial roofing and solar EPC firms, Power Panel is poised for market success once the ideal leadership team is in place.
Power Panel is seeking a CEO to lead the company from its current post-prototype, pre-commercial stage using successful go-to-market strategies. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable achievements in new product development, international market entry, assembling high-performing leadership teams, and investor recruitment. Essential functions and Key Result Areas of this position are:
1. Determine potential markets for existing and developing products.
2. Develop distribution and sales models to drive revenue growth.
4. Develop brand identity and marketing strategies.
5. Strategically develop product vision by leveraging customer feedback, industry data, and team input.
6. Create a culture of cause “make the environment better”.
7. Recruit talent to fill key executive and product development positions to align with the cause above.
8. Build strategic partnerships with material suppliers, manufacturers, and distribution networks.
9. Develop strategy to distribute 10% of net profit to non-profits/organizations that align with the “cause”.
Broad, creative, and long-term vision is key in this position. The ideal candidate will quickly absorb company and product data and develop a sense of ownership of the organization. Competitive compensation with equity opportunities available.
To apply: Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com