PV351L: SOLAR TRAINING - PV SYSTEMS - TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE LAB WEEK (GRID-DIRECT)
PV351L is an intensive, advanced training designed for solar professionals already working in the PV industry who want to take their technical skills to the next level and gain hands-on experience with a wide range of advanced analytical tools and meters. A mix of classroom and lab time, theory is immediately applied in the field, with a focus on commissioning, operations and maintenance, troubleshooting, and performance evaluation, using a wide variety of the latest and greatest tools the industry has to offer, including various multimeters, insulation resistance testers, IV curve tracers, and infrared cameras. Learn the advanced skills required to ensure PV systems operate safely and reliably!
What you will learn:
- Define purpose and analyze results from various test tools used during commissioning, performance evaluation, operations and maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Define the theory, procedures, and processes behind insulation resistance testing, IV curve tracing, infrared cameras and thermal imaging, performance evaluation, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate proper set-up, use, and function of PV test tools including: IV curve tracers, insulation resistance testers, and thermal cameras.
- Evaluate the performance of working systems using correct and complete field procedures.
- Troubleshoot and locate common PV array and system faults using appropriate methodologies and testing tools